Coinbase Launches Coinbase Pro mobile app for Cryptocurrency Traders
News in brief:
- Coinbase launches its mobile app, Coinbase Pro.
- The app is available in 100+ countries around the globe.
- Coinbase Pro mobile app has all the features of the Coinbase Pro desktop version.
- Users can withdraw and deposit cryptocurrencies from the mobile app itself.
The famous US-based cryptocurrency exchange company Coinbase has rolled out its mobile app.
On Thursday, the company announced that it will launch a mobile app named Coinbase Pro for all the professional investors and traders of the company, affecting the future of cryptocurrencies to a great extent. So far, the app has been launched on the Apple App Store, but it would soon be made available on the Play Store as well.
Coinbase Pro lets users set up advanced order types, for example, limit orders. These are considered as pretty standard features for a cryptocurrency exchange application. However, the Coinbase company separated its “Pro” platform in order to keep the main Coinbase.com exchange simple and straightforward.
The company said in their blog post, that the app offers the most intuitive features set of any mobile crypto trading platform, including all the features of Coinbase Pro offered to its desktop users.
“The Coinbase Pro mobile app offers a feature-rich trading experience, including real-time candles, depth charts, order books, and advanced order types, along with intuitive shortcuts. Orders made via the app will carry the same fees as those executed via the desktop platform, and traders will have access to the more than 50 trading pairs available today on Coinbase Pro. The app is available to Coinbase Pro customers in 100+ countries around the world.”
What are the Features of the Coinbase Pro App?
- In the first tab, you will encounter a list of trading pairs. Once you tap on any one of them, you will see real-time candles, order book, active orders along with trade history for this specific pair. Moreover, you can also place an order to buy or sell the cryptocurrencies from trading pairs.
- On the second tab, you will come across your portfolio of crypto assets along with their value in fiat currency. Depositing and withdrawing cryptocurrencies is also possible with Coinbase Pro mobile app.
The reason behind this expansion on mobile can be touted as the company’s finding of the fact that mobile trading is one of the most demanded and requested Coinbase products.
The blog post went on to add – “Opportunities to buy and sell present themselves at all hours of the day. This means it’s critical for traders to have access to the tools and information they need to capitalize on these moments, when and where they need it. That’s why today we’re announcing the launch of the Coinbase Pro mobile app, a powerful, mobile-first trading platform that was built with a focus on speed, ease of use, and a clean, streamlined trading experience.”
The users of Coinbase are surely glad of this announcement and are looking forward to an easy and facilitated trading experience with the Coinbase Pro mobile app. This initiative opens the gate to many businesses out there looking to invest in Blockchain app development.
strategies your digital product..