News in Brief:
- Apple released its unanticipated update iOS 13.1.3 recently.
- The new update comes free of all the bugs witnessed in the previous versions.
- Issues related to Bluetooth connectivity with vehicles, iPhones not ringing or vibrating, and Mail have been troubleshot in this latest update.
Just when users were getting used to the features of iOS 13.1.2, Apple surprised them with yet another update for iOS 13; and no, it is not iOS 13.2.
Apple recently released the unexpected update iOS 13.1.3 addressing the issues faced by the users in the previous versions.
Given the ahead-of-time schedule of Apple right now, the iOS developer community is wondering if there would be an iOS 13.2 update by the end of this month?
What is fixed in iOS 13.1.3?
- This new update takes care of the issue that prevented a device from ringing or vibrating when a call came.
- If you weren’t able to open a meeting invite in the Mail then, worry not, the bug has been squashed for good.
- The British users were having a hard time with the Health app, as it was not displaying the correct data after British Summer Time adjusted. So, this problem has been effectively fixed.
- The issue of Voice memos recordings not getting downloaded after restoring from iCloud Backup is positively addressed in iOS 13.1.3.
- A similar problem was witnessed with apps, as they failed to download when restored from iCloud Backup. This too has been taken care of.
- The bug preventing Apple Watch from connecting and pairing successfully has been squashed positively.
- This update fixes the problem of Apple Watch not receiving the notifications.
- The issue concerning the Bluetooth connectivity with certain vehicles is now fixed.
- iOS 13.1.3 comes with improved connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets.
- Bugs related to the launch performance for apps that use Game Center is now taken care of in this new update.
It is clear to see how adamant Apple is on fixing any problems that users may face from releasing iOS 13.1 right after a few days of the official launch of iOS 13 to this very recent iOS 13.1.3 version.
How to get iOS 13.1.3 update?
The new update iOS 13.1.3 is now up for grabs on iPhones compatible with iOS 13 version. For iPads, you can download iPadOS 13.1.3.
All you are required to do for downloading this latest update is:
- Navigate to Settings App
- Now, choose the General option, followed by Software Update.
- Click on Download and Install options and Voila!
Now, let’s hope everything is smooth sailing from hereon and we get to see iOS 13.2 soon. With these latest updates in this new version, iOS app development companies now have plenty of opportunities to create incredible apps that run smoothly without any problems.