6 UI/UX Mistakes to Avoid for Successful App Development
With the growing demand for mobile apps, today, every individual or organization is paying a lot of attention on creating a mobile app. However, in most of the cases it is seen that everyone is not able to have a successful app. The major reason behind the failure of an app is that the users do not like the Mobile UI/UX design and as a result, it is very difficult for them to fulfill their basic needs for which it is being intended.
When good marketing is being enforced, it can get some initial downloads, but the Mobile UI/UX are of utmost importance. This is because if both these things are not good, then users are at a higher chance of uninstalling your app. So, you need to make sure that its real success is determined by the number of active users.
Listed below are some frequent Mobile UI/UX mistakes that enable users to uninstall the app, which are required to be considered properly:
- Slow speed and awful performance: Both these aspects are indispensable for a favorable user experience, but are ignored to a large extent. It is seen that the team spends time in improving the aesthetic experience and ignores its loading time as well as the performance.
- Ignorance of Real Device Design Testing: It is very important to view and interact with design as it helps in knowing that whether the UX is working as intended or not. In addition, you can also know that buttons which are perfectly placed can be easily accessed with a human thumb or not.
- Mandatory Registrations: There is no denying of the fact that when it comes to sign-up, users don’t like filling lengthy forms. It is said that when users are need to go through a sign-up process or when they hand over their email or their social credentials, this causes them to end the session without complete registration. This clearly means you have to be very agile with the sign-up process. Integrating the social media plug-ins like Facebook or Google + is trick of the trade here.
- Neglecting Target Audience: While designing an app, considering the audience, it is supposed to serve your majority audience as they are the ones who would be using your app. It is but obvious to fall in love with your product, but at the end of the day, it would be the users who make your product successful.
- Unnecessary Tutorials: It is believed that information without any kind of context is very difficult to accept, but it is important to ensure that there should be no excess of detailed tutorial on what the app can do on the first launch. An intuitive and catchy showcase of the tutorial on important screens would do the magic.
- No Comprehensive Plan for Selling: You need to remember that when you design an app, then you are tossing it into a sea of a wide assortment of competitors. This means that there is a need to have a proper plan for its visibility so that your product does not fall on deaf ears.
Hence, by witnessing all the above mentioned points there is no exaggeration in saying that while designing an app, put a lot of emphasis on its each and every step for wonderful user experiences. In other words, Mobile UI/UX should be your utmost duty to avoid all the above mentioned mistakes in order to earn a huge database of esteemed customers.
strategies your digital product.